Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Basic
Request a Quote for this class
About this Course
This course introduces you to Dreamweaver by guiding you step-by-step through the development of a sample Web project.
Anyone needing to design, update content and administer a web site.
At Course Completion
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create web pages by formatting text.
- Insert images.
- Set links.
- Work with tables.
Proficiency with Windows required. Students should also be familiar with basic Internet concepts and terminology.
- Get acquainted with the Dreamweaver workspace - views, panels and workspace layouts
- Overview of HTML and CSS Basics
- Set up a Dreamweaver site
- Create pages with CSS layouts
- Create, modify and select CSS styles
- Use imbedded, inline and external style sheets
- Use Code Navigator, CSS Styles, Insert and Property Panels
- Create styles for printing
- Create, apply and edit Dreamweaver templates, library items and server-side includes
- Work with text, lists and tables
- Check spelling, search and replace
- Work with images and Photoshop Smart Objects
- Optimize, crop and adjust images with the Dreamweaver graphic tools
- Use Adobe Bridge to view and insert images
- Add navigation with text links, e-mail links and image-based links
- Work with Spry to create a navigation menu bar
- Check for broken links and browser compatibility
- Upload files to the live server