IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Active Reports V10.2 (B5298)
Request a Quote for this class
About this Course
IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Active Reports (V10.2) is an advanced one-day, instructor-led course, based on the 10.2.1.1 release of IBM Cognos Business Intelligence. Through lecture, demos, and workshops, participants increase their Report Studio experience by building highly interactive reports using active report controls, which can then be distributed to and consumed by users in a disconnected environment, including on mobile devices.
This offering is intended for professional report authors who have a need to create highly interactive business intelligence reports for consumers working in a disconnected, mobile or non-mobile, environment.
You should attend the IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Professional Reports Fundamentals (V10.2) course.
Introduction to IBM Cognos Active Reports
- Identify the value of active reports
- Examine an active report and its controls
- Convert an existing report to an active report
- Debug and save an active report
- Explore interactive properties
- Identify security considerations
Use Active Report Connections
- Examine active report connections
- Examine interactive behavior of active report controls
- Identify when to use a single variable or multiple variables to control behavior
- Author active reports for mobile consumption
Active Reports Charts and Decks
- Add charts to active reports
- Describe chart limitations in active reports
- Examine decks and data decks
- Optimize use of decks
- Review master detail relationships