NetScaler for Apps and Desktops (CNS-222)
Request a Quote for this class
About this Course
Designed for students with little or no previous NetScaler, NetScaler Gateway or Unified Gateway experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying or managing NetScaler, NetScaler Gateway, or Unified Gateway environments.
The course has been completely redeveloped and improves upon CNS-207: Implementing Citrix NetScaler 11 for App and Desktop Solutions via the following:
- Improved course structure and flow to focus on NetScaler essentials for the first 3 days, and NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway features for the remaining 2.
- A new lab environment, redesigned and built for enhanced performance.
- Incorporated course feedback that has been gathered over the last year.
- New content introduced throughout the course.
Students interested in learning how to implement and manage the advanced NetScaler features using
leading practices. Specifically:
- Implementers / Engineers
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course:
- CNS-102 NetScaler Overview
It is also recommended to gain a basic understanding of the following concepts and technologies:
- Basic Networking
- Windows and Linux Server administration
- Experience with Citrix virtualization technologies, such as XenDesktop and XenApp
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or enterprise database servers
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Basic understanding of VPN concepts, including SSL encryption and certificates