Introduction to SAP HANA (HA100)
Request a Quote for this class
About this Course
This introductory course is well suited for consultants, project team members and modelers seeking to learn about the new SAP HANA technology. The course explains how to perform basic modeling and administrative tasks in the SAP HANA Studio. Typcail tasks include data provisioning using SAP BusinessObjects Data Services and creating flexible analytical models based on real-time data originating from SAP ERP applications.
To showcase the the full product spectrum particpants will also learn about connectivity interfaces from SAP BusinessObjects BI 4 tools such as SAP BusinessObjects Explorer, SAP BusinessObjects Analysis and SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence into SAP HANA for reporting purposes.
At Course Completion
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the architecture of In-memory computing.
- Learn how SAP HANA provides new ERP analytical capabilities.
- SAP ERP reporting and analytics
- General Business Modeling experience
- Basic understanding of business system landscapes
1. Overview of SAP HANA 1.0
2. Architecture of SAP in-memory computing
3. Overview on data provisioning in SAP HANA using
- SAP Data Services
- SAP LT Replication Server
- SAP Direct Extractor Connection (DXC)
- Flat File upload
4. Modeling with SAP HANA
5. SAP HANA Interfaces to BI client tools
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis
- SAP Crystal Reports
- SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence