SAP Business Objects Data Services 4.0 (BODS10)
Request a Quote for this class
- Project team members with basic knowledge of Data Warehousing and data integration concepts.
- Data Warehousing consultants and project managers who work with data integration.
At Course Completion
- Participants will gain the knowledge to participate in implementing, administering, and managing data integration projects.
- The knowledge you will acquire will form the basis for more advanced training in Data Quality Services.
- Basic knowledge of data warehousing and ETL (Extraction, Transfer and Loading) concepts
- Basic knowledge of SQL language
- Basic knowledge of elementary procedural programming
- Describing Data Services
- Examing data acquisition and process chains
- Creating batch jobs for data integration
- Troubleshooting batch jobs
- Using functions, scripts and variables
- Using Platform Transforms
- Setting up error handling
- Capturing change in data
- Using the data integrator platform transforms
Note: This course is relevant for SBO EIM 4.0.