ESSENTIALS FOR IBM COGNOS ANALYTICS V11.0 (B6070)
Request a Quote for this class
About this Course
This accelerated offering is intended for core project team members wanting to acquire a broad understanding of IBM Cognos Analytic platform implementation. During the ILT segments, participants will perform hands-on demonstrations and exercises that cover three essential topic areas: modeling, report authoring, and administration of IBM Cognos Analytics. During the WBT portion of the course, students will be required to complete 17.5 hours of eLearning (7 WBTs and 1 recording).
- Core Project Team members
- Project Managers
- Technical Analysts
- Knowledge of common industry-standard data structures and design.
- Experience with SQL
- Experience gathering requirements and analyzing data.
- Knowledge of Web application server architectures
- Security systems administration
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using the Windows operating system
- Experience using a web browser